Tuesday 31 May 2011

Let the studies begin.....again

Have you ever wondered why you never completed your college or university degree? Well...I think of that every day, except I know exactly why I didn't complete mine. You see the year was 2004... everything seemed like it was going ok in my life, but I was seeking love...or sex...I was 21 what do you expect. I was doing alright in class although I didn't give much attention, because I met a girl and for the life of me couldn't get her out of my head...anyway...she got pregnant...HOLY SHIT!!...what now? Well I told my mom, and my dad, and then we told her parents...how the hell did this happen...dumb question you say...well I should have known better. Hence the reason why I am still studying. Did you for some reason drop out...well...the story is only beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment